211115 Suction Assembly Round (GG)
211115 Suction Assembly Round (GG) Details:
- Vita Spa Part Number: 211115
- It will fit thru an approximate 3.25 inch opening.
- It will fit thru an approximate 3.25 inch opening. This is not the same suction assembly that you will have because your spa has the old style suction assembly.
- This is a round suction assembly that meets the new requirements for spas.
- This suction cover is 5 1/4" in diameter.
- Flow rate = 251 gpm (portable spas only)
- VGB compliant.
Why choose US?
- Over 20 years servicing Vita Spas
- Parts in stock Ready to ship
- Great Customer Service and Support
Our company prides itself with top tier customer support and 100% customer satisfaction. We service and stock everything we sell directly from our own warehouse. We are not a drop shipper and have invested thousands of dollars stocking Vita Spa Parts for the fastest order processing in the industry.
Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act
The Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act
(VGBA) is a United States law named after the daughter of Nancy
and James Baker and the granddaughter of former Secretary of State James
Baker III. Graeme Baker died in a tragic incident in June 2002 when the
suction from a spa drain entrapped her under the water. The Act was first
introduced by Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and was supported
by the Baker family and Safe Kids Worldwide.
The goals of the VGBA were to enhance the safety of
public and private pools and spas, to reduce child drownings, to reduce the
number of suction entrapment incidents, injuries and deaths; and to educate the
public on the importance of constant supervision of children in and around
There is a Federal requirement for public pools that
preempts the state or local law, as of Dec. 19, 2008. and further
regulations are in addition to it:
Sec. 1404: Top Priority for Public Pool And Spa
Owners/Operators All pool/spa drain covers
manufactured, distributed or entered into commerce on or after December 19,
2008 must meet ASME/ANSI A112.19.8– 2007. All public pools and spas must be
retrofitted with covers that meet the ASME/ANSI A112.19.8– 2007 standard. All
public pools and spas that have a single drain other than an unblockable drain
must employ one or more additional options.